Vision & Mission
- We envision Anda as God-fearing, peaceful, progressive and resilient community with strong and dedicated leaders where Andanians enjoy quality and responsive services towards inclusive growth and sustainable development.
- To maintain the general welfare of Anda by providing quality services, encouraging people’s participation toward sustainable development and promoting moral, social, and cultural values in order to achieve a unified, progressive, resilient and peace-loving community anchored with the following objectives:
- To improve facilities and equipment that cater the needs of different sectors.
- To attain sustainable agro-fishery development and conservation of the natural resources of the municipality.
- To formulate and implement programs for health, education, sports, and civic activities.
- To promote tourism and culture by initiating new programs and projects to attract tourists and investors.
- To strengthen the ties among leaders of the municipality and its barangays through regular consultation and collaboration with different stakeholders.
- To recognize the importance of youth empowerment in preparing the future of the island municipality.
ARANGKADA ANDA Our 10-Point Agenda (Development Thrusts)
- J – ust and Better Social and Health Services
- O – rganize Sports Development Programs and Youth Empowerment
- G – ood Governance at its Best through People’s Participation and Consultation
- Z – ealousness to Education Concerns
- R – eassurance of Peace and Order and Disaster Preparedness and Resilience
- A – ppropriate Sustainable Programs for Agriculture and Fisheries
- R- egeration of the Environment towards Climate Change Adaptation and Mitigation
- A – lleviate Poverty through Business and Micro-Enterprises and Community Empowerment
- N – ew Infrastructure and Facilities
- G – ive Anda a New Look through Sustainable Eco-Tourism